This loaf is rich and decadent. A fabulous feast day food!
I would also recommend that you make the Tamari Creamy Gravy for this loaf.
• 3 cups chopped carrots
• 3 cups of sweet potato
• 2 cups ground cashews
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 cup finely chopped leeks or mild onions
• 1 cup finely chopped celery
• 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
• 1 tsp. sea salt
• 1/2 tsp. black pepper
• 2 tsp. crushed sage
• 1/2 tsp. thyme
• 1 tsp. basil
1. Steam carrots until tender, then mash them using a fork, potato
masher, blender or food processor. Six cups of chopped raw carrots
makes about 3 cups mashed.
2. Grind the cashews in a food processor.
3. Mix all ingredients together and place in an oiled loaf pan.
4. Bake at 350° F. for 35-45 minutes or until top edges begin to look dry.
Cut into squares and serve. Serves 8