Blueberries are wonderful. You can also try using cherries or any type of berry.
This mixture would work great in an ice cream maker, but if you do not have one you can simply freeze this in ice cream trays. After it is frozen add the cubes back to the blender for the perfect smooth treat!
- 1 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 2 Tbs unpasteurized honey
- 3 cups of organic almond (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
1. Pulse mixture in blender until smooth.
2. Turn on ice cream machine and pour into machine.
The ice cream will be ready in about 20 minutes. The mixture can be poured into paper cups and left to semi-harden in the freezer until a teaspoon ‘handle’ can be inserted. Voila, blueberry frozen treats without any additives! Serves 4