Raw Pecan Love Pie
- 2 cups walnuts
- 3 cups of pitted dates
- 1 cup coconut flakes, finely ground
- Pit the dates yourself, extracting each pit and discarding.
- Add the dates, coconut flakes and walnuts to the food processor and mix on high until thoroughly mixed.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of a pie tray. Set to the side.
- 2/3 cup filtered water
- 1 cup raw pecans, soaked about 15 minutes
- 1 cup organic Thompson raisins
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/3 cup coconut nectar
- 1 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- Blend all the filling ingredients together in the blender until smooth.
- Pour onto the crust of the tray, and garnish with fresh, raw pecans.
- Set in freezer overnight, or for at least 5 hours before serving. Slice up and enjoy!