Best raw gravy
- 1 C dried shitake mushrooms – rehydrate with 1/2 C water
- 1/2 C sun dried tomato – rehydrate with 1/2 C water
- *1/2 C marinated veggie juice – from stuffing recipe
- 1 1/2 – 2 C of water
- 1 – 2 T miso
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 t dry sage
- 1 t paprika
- 1 t apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 t salt
- Fully rehydrate mushrooms and tomatoes to prevent premature blender death.
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend smooth.
- Add water to blender to get desired gravy consistency.
- Check flavor, add more salt, sage and/or miso if necessary.
- Best served warmed to 120F.
- *Leftover gravy can be turned into soup or used in cracker recipes.